sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Beyond the world



I closed my fragile eyes for a moment and I thought of you so softly that I could hear you heart beat whispering so loud. For a few seconds, I dare say, you were right there, feeling my pulse running faster. The mistery of a thought was never as real and as clear as that one. You eyes, your beautiful eyes held mine, even that I wasn't able to see them.

Nothing in that moment could wake me up, for I am lost inside the pureness of your soul. I remember that I wanted to cry but you didn't let that happen, your lips stopped tears of falling. You touched my hand and then you made me feel warm and protected.
There was no sound, only the music of our voices was heard by us, there was no place because we were standing in our own world. It was just you, the one who looked at me and swore to be with me, forever. Pain and fear vanished, only love remained. Your skin, my divine man, was deep and hopefull of the secret of a breathtaking kiss. Passion and harmony were no longer apparted.
The shout of our hearts belonged to nowhere. The join of our minds belonged to no one. No time was needed to be thought, for actually, there was no time.


Don't let me fall.
Don't let me cry.

Make my dream come true.

And now I whisper to you my holy secret
I love you deeply.

Sem comentários: